Friday, May 19, 2006

Also Only Mostly Dead

Okay, I really need to get back into the swing of things as far as blogging is concerned. Things are fine, but the end of the year is always hectic for me - particularly when I have to deal with high school seniors attempting to graduate. Plus, I taught that college class this semester (that turned out fine, btw; only one F). So I'm jumping on the survey train; enjoy reading every mind-numbing bit of it.
IN THE PAST 24HRS HAVE YOU
  • Cried: No
  • Worn jeans: No
  • Met someone: Yes
  • Kissed someone: Yes - five people several times
  • Said I love you: Yes, lots and lots

FRIENDS AND LIFE

  • Do you ever wish you had another name? In first through third grade, I wished that I had a nick-name because I thought nick-names were cool. I attempted to get people to call me by certain names, but no nick-name really worked out.
  • Do you like anyone? I like most people.
  • Which one of your friends acts the most like you? My daughters act a lot like me, but most of my friends have personalities that complement mine rather mimic mine. Although CLA and I often act alike a lot...
  • Who's the loudest? LE
  • Who's the shyest? CW
  • Who's the weirdest? LF
  • Who do you hang out with the most? Poetroad and my kids, but I chat with CLA the most, hang out with LF, and I exchange e-mails the most with CW.
  • When you cried the most who was there? Poetroad
  • What's the best feeling in the world? Helping someone accomplish something, holding a newborn baby right out of the womb, holding hands with Poetroad as we are driving down the road and the kids are laughing in the back seat, and a few others that I won't describe here....
  • Worst Feeling? Knowing that I've disappointed someone, being disappointed, despair, helplessness, flu symptoms

FINISH EACH SENTENCE:

  • Let's walk on the: wild side.
  • Let's look at: the bright side.
  • What a nice: thing to say.
  • When will they: ever learn?
  • How is: the weather over there, Grandma?
  • Why: are you still reading this?
  • Show me: how to gut this fish.
  • The house is: quiet.
  • Tell me: about you.
  • Love me: forever.


WHICH IS BETTER

  • Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
  • Coke or Pepsi: Diet Coke
  • Girls or Guys: Depends on the situation
  • Scruff or Clean shaved: Depends on the situation
  • Blondes or Brunettes: both

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

  • What do you notice first: Smile and teeth (particularly whether or not brushing is a regular habit)


THE LAST TIME YOU...

  • Showered: this morning
  • Stepped outside: an hour ago (I spent most of the evening outside)
  • Cried: a few weeks ago
  • Had a romantic memory: I think of those all the time

WHO

  • Makes you smile: All my friends and loved ones make me smile
  • Who can make you smile no matter what? CLA
  • Has a crush on you: No one that I know of



DO YOU EVER...

  • Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call: Hardly ever, but sometimes when Poetroad is out of town I wait for him to call
  • Do you save AIM conversations: No
  • Forward secret E-mails: I don't get secret e-mails
  • Wish you were someone else: no
  • Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: no way
  • Wear perfume/cologne? Yes
  • Go online for longer than eight hours at a time: Only when I am grading papers.

HAVE YOU EVER

  • Made out with JUST a friend? No
  • Kissed two people in the same day? Two different guys? No.
  • Done it in a car? While driving down I-35...
  • Cheated on someone? No
  • Been cheated on? Yes
  • Done something you regret? Yes



WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...

  • You saw? JG
  • You talked to? JG
  • You hugged? JG
  • You instant messaged? That has been so long ago that I can't remember.
  • You yelled at? Champ
  • You thought about? Poetroad
  • Who text messaged you? CLA, and that was also a long time ago
  • Who told you they loved you? JG

DO YOU?

  • Color your hair? Highlights
  • Have tattoos? No
  • Have piercings? Yes, three in one ear, one in the other, and one in a nostril
  • Have a crush? I have a long-standing Crush on Larry Mullen Jr. (going on 21 years)
  • Own a webcam? Yes
  • Own more than 10 pairs of flip flops? No, but that is my favored footwear
  • Like someone? I like people in general
  • Hate someone? No way - I don't have the time and energy to do that, although there are a few people that I've disliked a lot for short periods of time - but I got over it.


HAVE YOU / DO YOU /ARE YOU

  • Smoke? I am not smoke.
  • Schizophrenic? No, I am notyesyouarenoImnotyesyouare
  • Obsessive? Definitely

HAVE YOU EVER?

  • Kissed your dog: Yes
  • Ran away: In my mind
  • Skipped school: Lots - sometimes I was the teacher
  • Broken someone's heart: Several, but not intentionally
  • Been in love: I am right now
  • Cried when someone died: Yes
  • Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Well, I thought I couldn't have him at first, but it turns out I could. So I married him.
  • Done something embarrassing: Every day
  • Cried in school: Yes, and once I was the teacher.

3 comments:

Jane D. said...

I just sent you a text message. : )

supergirl said...

I am glad I'm not a teacher!

bluesugarpoet said...

Thanks for the note, CLA! I loved it. :)