- Cried: No
- Worn jeans: No
- Met someone: Yes
- Kissed someone: Yes - five people several times
- Said I love you: Yes, lots and lots
FRIENDS AND LIFE
- Do you ever wish you had another name? In first through third grade, I wished that I had a nick-name because I thought nick-names were cool. I attempted to get people to call me by certain names, but no nick-name really worked out.
- Do you like anyone? I like most people.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you? My daughters act a lot like me, but most of my friends have personalities that complement mine rather mimic mine. Although CLA and I often act alike a lot...
- Who's the loudest? LE
- Who's the shyest? CW
- Who's the weirdest? LF
- Who do you hang out with the most? Poetroad and my kids, but I chat with CLA the most, hang out with LF, and I exchange e-mails the most with CW.
- When you cried the most who was there? Poetroad
- What's the best feeling in the world? Helping someone accomplish something, holding a newborn baby right out of the womb, holding hands with Poetroad as we are driving down the road and the kids are laughing in the back seat, and a few others that I won't describe here....
- Worst Feeling? Knowing that I've disappointed someone, being disappointed, despair, helplessness, flu symptoms
FINISH EACH SENTENCE:
- Let's walk on the: wild side.
- Let's look at: the bright side.
- What a nice: thing to say.
- When will they: ever learn?
- How is: the weather over there, Grandma?
- Why: are you still reading this?
- Show me: how to gut this fish.
- The house is: quiet.
- Tell me: about you.
- Love me: forever.
WHICH IS BETTER
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
- Coke or Pepsi: Diet Coke
- Girls or Guys: Depends on the situation
- Scruff or Clean shaved: Depends on the situation
- Blondes or Brunettes: both
WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX
- What do you notice first: Smile and teeth (particularly whether or not brushing is a regular habit)
THE LAST TIME YOU...
- Showered: this morning
- Stepped outside: an hour ago (I spent most of the evening outside)
- Cried: a few weeks ago
- Had a romantic memory: I think of those all the time
- Makes you smile: All my friends and loved ones make me smile
- Who can make you smile no matter what? CLA
- Has a crush on you: No one that I know of
DO YOU EVER...
- Sit by the phone waiting for a phone call: Hardly ever, but sometimes when Poetroad is out of town I wait for him to call
- Do you save AIM conversations: No
- Forward secret E-mails: I don't get secret e-mails
- Wish you were someone else: no
- Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: no way
- Wear perfume/cologne? Yes
- Go online for longer than eight hours at a time: Only when I am grading papers.
HAVE YOU EVER
- Made out with JUST a friend? No
- Kissed two people in the same day? Two different guys? No.
- Done it in a car? While driving down I-35...
- Cheated on someone? No
- Been cheated on? Yes
- Done something you regret? Yes
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
- You saw? JG
- You talked to? JG
- You hugged? JG
- You instant messaged? That has been so long ago that I can't remember.
- You yelled at? Champ
- You thought about? Poetroad
- Who text messaged you? CLA, and that was also a long time ago
- Who told you they loved you? JG
- Color your hair? Highlights
- Have tattoos? No
- Have piercings? Yes, three in one ear, one in the other, and one in a nostril
- Have a crush? I have a long-standing Crush on Larry Mullen Jr. (going on 21 years)
- Own a webcam? Yes
- Own more than 10 pairs of flip flops? No, but that is my favored footwear
- Like someone? I like people in general
- Hate someone? No way - I don't have the time and energy to do that, although there are a few people that I've disliked a lot for short periods of time - but I got over it.
HAVE YOU / DO YOU /ARE YOU
- Smoke? I am not smoke.
- Schizophrenic? No, I am notyesyouarenoImnotyesyouare
- Obsessive? Definitely
HAVE YOU EVER?
- Kissed your dog: Yes
- Ran away: In my mind
- Skipped school: Lots - sometimes I was the teacher
- Broken someone's heart: Several, but not intentionally
- Been in love: I am right now
- Cried when someone died: Yes
- Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Well, I thought I couldn't have him at first, but it turns out I could. So I married him.
- Done something embarrassing: Every day
- Cried in school: Yes, and once I was the teacher.