Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Waxing, fighting, and having fun

Ch@ndy sure knows how to show a girl a good time! We had an excellent visit last weekend, and so far that has been the highlight of my time in Oregon. (The lowlight of course being that it is raining here and that my kids are sick - of the barfing kind.)

The best parts of the visit were:

  • I have an awesome Brazilian wax job - completed by a professional waxer (thanx Lisa!)
  • Great eats - barbecue a la Ch@ndy and friends Saturday night
  • I got to stay up late chatting with Ch@ndy and Bat Girl each night
  • Ch@ndy's crazy neighbors regaled us with a domestic dispute; we stayed up very late (or woke up very early, rather) calling the police, waiting for the police, and then watching the scene unfold...
  • Bat Girl's girls and my girls had a blast playing together

So there you have it - my weekend in Bend; it was more than a girl could have hoped for in a visit!

No comments: