Sunday, January 07, 2007

So this is what it's like to live in Texas...


Hi, y'all! I've been here for about three weeks, and we've finally unpacked enough for me to take a second to post a post. Here we are at the Capitol! We even took the tour. You probably already knew that Texas was once it's own country. That was news to me! (No, I wasn't asleep in U.S. History class - I never took it; crazy, eh?) But knowing that Texas was once it's own country answers a lot of my questions about Texans...

Seriously though, I'm glad to back in the blogosphere, and I hope to have more time to post now that three are in school full time.

2 comments:

PJD said...

Welcome back! (to blogging, that is)

I hope Texas is everything you always hoped for, and more.

Anthony said...

I think, just north of texas, is OK.